Soudal Fix All Crystal
The 100% Crystal Clear sealant and adhesive for applications where looks matter. Great for bonding glass to glass, or anything requiring invisible sealing and bonding with a transparent product. Can be used for food-safe applications.
- Based on Soudal’s SMX Hybrid Polymer Technology
- Uncompromising performance as both a sealant and an adhesive
- Permanent flexibility and elasticity
- High adhesive strength
- Tested to FDA Food safe specifications
- 100% transparent – not milky; not cloudy
290 ml cartridges, 12 cartridges / carton
- Super clear appearance means invisible bonding and sealing!
- Easy-to-use: no need for UV curing or other troublesome methods
- Superb adhesion to most substrates – can be used as a long-lasting adhesive
- Permanent elasticity and flexibility – can be used as a sealant
- Bonds onto humid surfaces, even underwater!
- Excellent resistance to weather and UV
- Can be painted with all water based paints and many other systems (compatibility test recommended)
- Virtually no smell
- Free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids
- Fast curing without the need of a primer
- Impervious to mould; contains ZnP (biocide with fungicidal action)
- Suitable for sanitary applications
- Tested by Ianesco (RE-14/05539) to be in compliance of FDA specifications
Good resistance to water, aliphatic solvents, hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, alcohols, diluted mineral acids and alkalis and (salt) water. Poor resistance to aromatic solvents, concentrated acids and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- All common bonding and sealing applications, for both interior and exterior
- Invisible bonding for glass, plastics, and mirrors
- Foodsafe applications
- Sign-making, automotive, marine, and industrial applications
- Transparent and elastic bonding in construction and building applications
- Joints in bathrooms and kitchens
Stone, Concrete, Marble, Granite, Limestone, Travertine, Cork, Rockwool, Gypsum board, Polystyrene, Glass, Mirror, Porcelain, Tiles, Brickwork, Steel, Stainless steel, Lead, Zinc, Copper, Aluminium, PVC, Polycarbonate, Wood, Timber, Plywood, MDF, Plasterboard, Fibreglass, and many more. Not suitable for PE, PP, and PTFE.