Soudal Fix All Flexi
Our most versatile product features great flexibility and elasticity, perfect for sealing joints and bonding stuff! With its added anti-fungal properties, Flexi is an uncompromising product for any application.
- Based on Soudal’s SMX Hybrid Polymer Technology
- Uncompromising performance as both a sealant and an adhesive
- Permanent flexibility and elasticity
- High adhesive strength
- Anti-fungal properties for sanitary application – tested to ISO 846
- Bonds and seals in humid and wet areas – even underwater!
290 ml cartridges, 12 cartridges / carton
White, Grey, Black.
Brown on request.
- Superb adhesion to most substrates – can be used as a long-lasting adhesive
- Permanent elasticity and flexibility – can be used as a sealant
- Bonds onto humid surfaces, even underwater!
- Excellent resistance to chemicals, water, weather, and UV
- Can be painted with all water based paints and many other systems (compatibility test recommended)
- Virtually no smell
- Free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids
- Fast curing without the need of a primer
- Very low emmission, EC1 PLUS R certified
- Impervious to mould, contains ZnP (biocide with fungicidal action)
- Tested to be in compliance with ISO 846 resistant to action of microorganisms
Good resistance to water, aliphatic solvents, hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, alcohols, diluted mineral acids and alkalis and (salt) water. Poor resistance to aromatic solvents, concentrated acids and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- All common bonding and sealing applications, for both interior and exterior
- Sealing and bonding in construction and automotive applications
- Sealing and bonding for sanitary applications
- Sign-making, automotive, marine, and industrial applications
- Sealing of floor joints and low movement wall joints
- Connection joints in sheet metal fabrication, sealing of air conditioning systems
- Bonding of security and safety glass
- Supple bonding in car bodies, caravans, containers
Stone, Concrete, Marble, Granite, Limestone, Travertine, Cork, Rockwool, Gypsum board, Polystyrene, Glass, Mirror, Porcelain, Tiles, Brickwork, Steel, Stainless steel, Lead, Zinc, Copper, Aluminium, PVC, Polycarbonate, Wood, Timber, Plywood, MDF, Plasterboard, Fibreglass, and many more. Not suitable for PE, PP, and PTFE.