Soudal Gasketseal 285°C Silicone Sealant
Gasketseal is a high-temperature resistant, elastic silicone sealant for applications in engines, gaskets, and heating installations. It is a one-component acetic silicone sealant and replaces all cork, felt, fiber, paper and rubber gaskets in all thicknesses and widths. Its high temperature resistance of up to 285°C ensures a problem-free application in areas like heating installations, machinery, and engines.
- Acetic silicone sealant
- Excellent resistance to fuels, oils, and grease
- High temperature resistance up to 285°C
- Permanently elastic after curing
310 ml cartridges, 12 cartridges / carton
- Excellent resistance to fuels, oils and grease
- High temperature resistance
- Very easy to apply
- Permanent elastic after curing
- Typical acetic smell
- Good adhesion on most substrates
- Formation of gasket and sealing rings.
- Sealing between metal components.
- Sealing of heating installations.
Good resistance to water, aliphatic solvents, mineral oils, grease, diluted inorganic acids and alkalis. Poor resistance to aromatic solvents, concentrated acids and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
Because of the acidic nature, certain metals (e.g. copper, lead) can be affected.