Soudal Metal Fix
Metal Fix is a flexible, super-strength construction adhesive / sealant with very high initial tack, capable of bonding more than 150 kg / m² upon contact. Suitable for bonding heavy materials without mechanical fastening or support. Metal Fix contains aluminium pixels which gives the product a metallic appearance.
Soudal’s proprietary SMX hybrid polymer technology means that this product can bond and work on virtually all materials, and even underwater.
- Based on Soudal’s proprietary SMX hybrid polymer technology
- Extremely high adhesive strength on most construction materials
- High initial tack reducing the need for initial support
- Contains aluminium pixels to achieve metallic-silver finish
- Permanently elastic – can be used as a sealant
- Superb weather, water, and UV resistance
290 ml cartridges, 6 cartridges / carton
- Superb adhesion to most substrates – can be used as a long-lasting adhesive
- Permanent elasticity and flexibility – can be used as a sealant
- High shear strength after full cure, even without primer
- Can be painted over immediately, even with water-based paints
- Impervious to mould: contains ZnP, a biocide with fungicidal action
- Bonds onto humid surfaces, even underwater!
- Excellent resistance to weather and UV
- No smell, solvent-free, isocyanate-free
- Harmless to health and to the environment
- Fast curing without the need of a primer
Good resistance to water, aliphatic solvents, hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, alcohols, diluted mineral acids and alkalis and (salt) water. Poor resistance to aromatic solvents, concentrated acids and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Any construction bonding and sealing applications, especially on metals where a metallic appearance of the adhesive or sealant is preferred
- Bonding of heavy materials, even without mechanical fastening or support
- Elastic bonding of panels, profiles, and other pieces on the most common substrates
- Bonding vibrating constructions and other flexible bonding applications
Stone, Concrete, Marble, Granite, Limestone, Travertine, Cork, Rockwool, Gypsum board, Polystyrene, Glass, Mirror, Porcelain, Tiles, Brickwork, Steel, Stainless steel, Lead, Zinc, Copper, Aluminium, PVC, Polycarbonate, Wood, Timber, Plywood, MDF, Plasterboard, Fibreglass, and many more. Not suitable for PE, PP, and PTFE.