Soudal Soudafoam Gun
Soudafoam Gun is a one-component, self-expanding polyurethane foam with CFC-free propellants that are completely harmless to the ozone layer. It requires the use of a specialized PU foam gun; this gun allows for ergonomic application and for achieving its large filling capacities. With its super-high-yield formulation and an expansion value of up to 57x, each 750 ml can of Soudafoam Gun can be expected to create up to 43 litres of cured foam.
Requires Soudal PU Foam Gun for application.
- Manufactured with Soudal’s proprietary open-cell PU foam technology
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates
- High thermal and acoustical insulation
- Very high yield with good filling capacities
- Excellent stability (no shrinkage or post expansion)
- Water-resistant, and capable of creating a waterproof barrier
750 ml pressurised aerosol cans, 12 cans / carton
- Super high yield formulation to achieve large running metres and filling capacities
- Requires a PU foam gun (sold separately) for application and to achieve superior foam properties and yield
- Self-expanding to easily fill up large gaps and cavities
- Open-cell technology for faster curing times, better insulation, and higher strength
- Excellent dimensional stability means no excessive curing and post-expansion pressure
- Will not shrink or collapse
- Can even be used as an insulating adhesive for mounting and bonding
- Superb shelf-life with little degradation of performance after storage
- Made in Belgium by the one of the world’s largest PU foam manufacturers
- Installation of window frames
- Installation of doorframes
- Filling of cavities
- Sealing of all openings in roof constructions
- Creation of a soundproof screen
- Mounting and sealing of window doorframes
- Connecting of insulation materials and roof constructions
- Application of a soundproofing layer on motors
- Improving thermal insulation in cooling systems
- Installation of air conditioners
- Bonding of insulation panels
Health and Safety Recommendation
- Apply the usual industrial hygiene.
- Wear gloves and safety goggles.
- Only use in a well-ventilated place, away from sources of fire and ignition.
- Removed cured foam only by mechanical means. Do not burn away.
- Consult label and safety data sheet for more information.
- Shake the can for at least 20 seconds before use
- Moistening the substrate surface and foam surface will promote adhesion and fine cell structure
- Can must be upside down to extrude foam
- Fill holes and cavities only 75%, as foam will expand
- Cured foam must be protected from UV radiation – we recommend applying a sealant such as Soudal Fix All
- Always store can with the valve pointed upwards
- Generally, this product can be stored for follow-up use by leaving the foam gun on the can and tightening to screw nozzle on the gun, but storage life is dependant on many factors and not guaranteed