Soudal Soudagum Hydro
Revolutionary waterproofing membrane based on hybrid polymer technology, with superb adhesion to most substrates; excellent resistance to UV, weather, and chemicals; and absolutely water-proof.
- Based on Soudal’s SMX Hybrid Polymer Technology
- Low viscosity – easy to apply with brush
- Solvent-free, isocyanate-free
- Good crack-bridging
- Superb UV and weather resistance
5kg buckets; also available in 1kg repair kits
- Ready to use – one component
- Low viscosity
- Excellent workability, can be applied in 2 layers
- Water-vapor permeable
- Good temperature resistance
- Rain resistant – 2 hours after application
- Good crack-bridging
- Excellent resistance to chemicals
- Good UV and weather resistance
- Can be overpainted
Substrates: Excellent adhesion on many substrates such as concrete, screed, glass, ceramics, tiles and wood; also metals such as aluminum, steel, zinc
Nature: Surfaces must be firm, loadbearing and free of dust and grease.
Surface preparation: Remove all traces of loose existing coating material. Soudagum Hydro can be used without primer on moist substrates but not in
the presence of stagnant water.
We recommend a preliminary compatibility test.
- Waterproofing of skylights, dome lights, pipe collars, wall breakthroughs etc.
- Waterproofing of cracks in roofs and walls
- Waterproofing of indoor and outdoor joints
- Waterproof layer under concrete roofs, terrain tiles and wooden terraces
- Repair of metal and plastic roof gutters and drainage
- Repair and renovation of rooftops (pans, slats, zinc), roof edges and chimney flashings
- Treatment of lead and zinc corrosion
- For protection and renovation of wood constructions such as verandas, terraces, garden poles, underground garden wood etc.
- Sealing of flower boxes and the outside of fountains and water ornaments
- Sealing of the outside underground foundations, cellars and masonry
- Short term emergency repair for leaks, even during rain
Please refer to Soudagum Hydro Technical Data Sheet.
- Shelf life is 12 months in unopened original packaging.
- Keep in unopened packaging in a cool and dry storage place at temperatures between 5 to 25 degrees Celsius
- Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In that case, the properties required for the intended use must be checked.