Job Opening: Sales Engineer
We’re looking for dynamic, driven individuals to join our energetic sales team! You’ll be driving sales of our innovative and high-performance products through expertise and technical knowledge. You will handle products from our European partners – sealants & adhesives from Soudal N.V. and abrasives (sandpaper) from Klingspor AG, as well as our own Pereseal brand of sealants. You will also be driving sales of a line of fireproofing materials.
The products you’ll be selling are higher-value, super interesting stuff. They’ve been used in some unusual applications:
- Sealing of an undersea canal by SCUBA divers
- Adhesives for military vehicles (classified!)
- Abrasives for shaping aeroplane parts
- Expanding foam for filling a large gap between two semi-detached houses (?!)
As you can see, our scope is very wide, and the applications for our products are limitless. We value your imagination in creating solutions for our clients. Of course, we also have a large base of customers using our staple products in “boring” applications, in the construction, marine, fabrication, and aerospace industries.
You will need to become an expert on the products that you’re selling (we’ll train you), with a conscientious and positive attitude to make an impact on our customers. You will need to travel around locally to meet customers to give them the best service possible.
- Create and develop new customers and clients through sales & marketing drives.
- Provide high level of support and maintain good rapport with customers
- Typical sales stuff – quotations, reports, product recommendations, payments, deliveries, etc.
- Keep a lookout for potential new markets, applications, and products.
- We’re looking for a good salesperson – meaning someone who is positive, resilient, empathetic, and driven
- You should be very good at communicating ideas and concepts through the phone, by email, and in person
- Sales experience necessary, experience in fireproofing industry a huge bonus
- Some technical qualification is important – NITEC / Diploma (our products can be very technical)
- You do not need your own vehicle, but we require a Class 3 driving license
- We offer a very attractive sales commission system
- 5 day work week, 8.45 to 18.00 working hours
- A group of existing customers will be assigned immediately
Send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 65586388