Soudal Fix All Comparison Chart
Not sure which product of the Fix All range is right for you? We’ll break it down simply, plus a chart for you to refer to key technical details.
Essentially, all of our Fix All range are based on Soudal’s SMX Hybrid Polymer technology, which means they all feature excellent adhesion, resistance, and suitability on a wide range of materials. The differences are not major.
- You need a crystal clear product – Fix All Crystal
- You need a grey / black product – Fix All Flexi Grey / Black
- You need very quick bonding times – Fix All Turbo
- You need high initial tack to support to weight of the material being bonded – Fix All Xtreme
- You are using it as a sealant – Fix All Flexi
- You are using it as a general purpose adhesive – Fix All Flexi
|Adhesive End Strength||Initial Tack||Time to reach 90% of bond strength||Elasticity (Lower modulus = more elastic)||Colours||Gunnability (how easy/hard to gun out the sealant)|
|Fix All Flexi||High||Medium||Few hours||Medium modulus||White, Black, Grey||Easy|
|Fix All Crystal||Very high||Medium||Few hours||Medium modulus||Crystal Clear||Easy|
|Fix All Turbo||Very high||High||As fast as 20 minutes||Very high modulus||White||Medium|
|Fix All High Tack||Very high||Very high||Few hours||High modulus||White||Medium|
|Fix All Xtreme||Very high||Extreme||Few hours||High modulus||White||Hard|