Soudal Fill & Fix Foam
Soudal Fill & Fix Foam with CFC-free propellant is a one-component, self-expanding, ready-to-use polyurethane foam with propellants which are completely harmless to the ozone layer. Every can comes with a straw adapter which makes applications fuss-free and simple. Each 750 ml can of Soudal Fill & Fix Foam can be expected to create up to 42 litres of cured foam.
- Manufactured with Soudal’s proprietary open-cell PU foam technology
- Comes with straw adapter; no other accessories required
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates
- High thermal and acoustical insulation
- High yield with good filling capacities
- Excellent stability (no shrinkage or post expansion)
- Water-resistant, and capable of creating a waterproof barrier
750 ml pressurised aerosol cans, 12 cans / carton
- High yield formulation to achieve large running metres and filling capacities
- Includes straw applicator for fuss-free and simple applications
- Self-expanding to easily fill up large gaps and cavities
- Open-cell technology for faster curing times, better insulation, and higher strength
- Excellent dimensional stability means no excessive curing and post-expansion pressure
- Will not shrink or collapse
- Can even be used as an insulating adhesive for mounting and bonding
- Superb shelf-life with little degradation of performance after storage
- Made in Belgium by the one of the world’s largest PU foam manufacturers
- Installation of window frames
- Installation of doorframes
- Filling of cavities
- Sealing of all openings in roof constructions
- Creation of a soundproof screen
- Mounting and sealing of window doorframes
- Connecting of insulation materials and roof constructions
- Application of a soundproofing layer on motors
- Improving thermal insulation in cooling systems
- Installation of air conditioners
- Bonding of insulation panels
Health and Safety Recommendation
- Apply the usual industrial hygiene.
- Wear gloves and safety goggles.
- Only use in a well-ventilated place, away from sources of fire and ignition.
- Removed cured foam only by mechanical means. Do not burn away.
- Consult label and safety data sheet for more information.
- Shake the can for at least 20 seconds before use
- Moistening the substrate surface and foam surface will promote adhesion and fine cell structure
- Can must be upside down to extrude foam
- Fill holes and cavities only 50%, as foam will expand
- Cured foam must be protected from UV radiation – we recommend applying a sealant such as Soudal Fix All
- Always store can with the valve pointed upwards
- Generally, this product is one-time use; storage for follow-up use is possible but not guaranteed