Soudal Silirub Cleanroom
Silirub Cleanroom is a cleanroom-grade anti-microbial silicone sealant engineered for applications in critical surroundings. Based on alkoxy silicone technology, Silirub Cleanroom is neutral, low-modulus, and has a long open time. The product has been developed for sealing applications in critical surroundings such as in hospitals, laboratories, and in the pharmaceutical industry. Also suitable for food-safe and sanitary applications. Contains Bethoguard™ technology from Janssen Pharmaceutica.
- Neutral alkoxy silicone sealant
- High performance sealing properties
- Very low emissions
- For cleanroom, sanitary, and food-safe applications
- Conforms with many international standards
310 ml cartridges, 15 cartridges / carton
- Very easy to apply
- Colourfast and UV resistant
- Impervious to mould, contains ZnP (biocide with fungicidal action)
- Permanent elastic after curing
- Very good adhesion on many materials
- Meets GEV EMICODE EC1 PLUS: very low emission
- Low modulus
- Slow skinning time
- Tested according to FDA regulations code CFR 21 § 177.2600 (e) and (f)
- IKI (institute für Krankenhaushygiene, Giessen, Germany) approval for disinfection against micro-organisms.
- FDA code 21 §177.2600 (e): tested by IANESCO (France).
- IFT-ROSENHEIM® conform DIN EN ISO 11600 F 25 LM
- Institut für Lufthygiene-Berlin: Insensitive to mold and bacteria according to ISO / DIN EN 846.
- Production halls where pharmaceutical, electronical and other sterile products are produced
- Food industry
- Coldstore warehouses
- Refrigerated trucks for food transport
- Operation theatres in hospitals
- Computer mainframe areas
- Sealing in cleanroom applications in hospitals
- Laboratories and other critical surroundings
- Sealing in environments where food is handled, processed, or stored (food containers, cold store installations, etc.)
- Expansion joints between different building materials
- Sealing of several panel types (e.g. HPL-panels)
- Joints in sanitary rooms (on synthetic baths and tubs) and kitchens.
All usual building substrates, such as ceramic tiles, enamel, stainless steel, acrylic baths, glass, Corian, etc.
This product is heat sensitive. Storage and transport in warm conditions may affect shelf life.