Pereseal PU High Performance Polyurethane Sealant
PERESEAL PU High Performance Polyurethane Sealant is a one-component, low-modulus elastic joint sealant that cures on exposure to humidity. It has excellent elasticity and possesses excellent adhesion to all typical construction materials such as cement based materials, concrete, brick, ceramic, glass, wood, galvanized and painted sheet iron and various plastics.
600 ml sausages, 12 sausages / carton
- Tested and conforms to ASTM C920 Standard Specification for Elastomeric Joint Sealants
- Tested and conforms to HDB Specification: Sealant – Semi-Precast Construction
- Listed as a HDB Approved Material for Sealants – Semi Precast Construction
- Listed as a HDB Approved Material for Sealant for Aluminium Window
- Possesses permanent elasticity
- No sagging – thixotropic
- No surface tackiness after full cure; does not pick up dirt
- No shrinkage
- Enhanced storage stability
- Can be applied with hand gun and tooled easily
- Cures bubble-free
- 25% movement capability
- Temperature resistance: -40°C to +70°C
- Expansion joints between many different construction materials
- Bonding of roof tiles
- Installation of PVC window frames
- Connection joints between wood window- and doorframes and walls
- Joints between prefabricated construction materials
- Sealing and bonding of ventilation ducts, gutters and spouts etc.
- For expansion joints between pre-cast concrete panels
- Before application, be sure that joint surfaces are clean, dry and free of all contamination.
- Use an applicator gun (manual or pneumatic caulking gun).
- Apply sealant evenly. If necessary, use masking tape and remove the tape while the sealant is still soft.
- Joint width/depth ratio should be 2:1
- If necessary, use back up material to adjust joint depth
- Sealants should adhere to only two surfaces of the joint: use backer rods and bond breakers to facilitate.
- Substrate: All usual surfaces
- State of Substrate: Clean, dry, free of grease
- Min width: 10mm
- Max width: 50mm
- Min depth: 5mm
- Recommendation: 2 x width = depth