Soudal Ultra Repair Adhesive
The transparent, super strong adhesive for quick and challenging bonding jobs. With its extreme adhesive strength and ease of application, Soudal Ultra is a great adhesive for all types of repair and adhesive applications around the house, factory, and beyond.
- Based on Soudal’s SMX Hybrid Polymer Technology
- Uncompromising performance as an adhesive
- Extremely high adhesive strength
- Fast strength build-up – can be stressed after 1.5 hours.
- Can be used on almost any material
- Does not stick on skin immediately like cyanoacrylate adhesives (super glues)
- Opened tube is usable more than a month
20 ml tubes, 20 tubes / carton
- Extremely strong – construction grade
- Transparent formula
- Fast strength build-up, able to withstand heavy loads after 1.5 hours
- Has filling capacity to fill and bond uneven surfaces
- Superb adhesion to most construction and household materials
- Permanently elastic after curing to ensure long-lasting bond
- Can be used on wet / humid surfaces
- Solvent-free and odourless
- Low VOC and conforms to LEED Low Emitting Material requirements; Indoor emission level A+ (Very Low Risk)
- Suitable for exterior use; highly durable and resistant
- And opened tube that is closed tightly has been tested to be reusable more than 1 month later
Good resistance to water, aliphatic solvents, hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, alcohols, diluted mineral acids and alkalis and (salt) water. Poor resistance to aromatic solvents, concentrated acids and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
Stone, Concrete, Marble, Granite, Limestone, Travertine, Cork, Rockwool, Gypsum board, Polystyrene, Glass, Mirror, Porcelain, Tiles, Brickwork, Steel, Stainless steel, Lead, Zinc, Copper, Aluminium, PVC, Polycarbonate, Wood, Timber, Plywood, MDF, Plasterboard, Fibreglass, and many more. Not suitable for PE, PP, and PTFE.
- All common bonding and sealing applications, for both interior and exterior
- Bonding of common materials such as rubber, leather, artificial leather, cork, and plastics
- Bonding of common construction materials such as wood, stone, brick, tiles, concrete, metals, mirrors
- Bonding of transparent materials such as glass and plastics
- Bonding of porcelain, pottery, gemstones
- Repairing of shoes, bags, wood, metal
- Bonding in hobby applications
- Ensure bonded materials to be flat and well-fitting
- Ensure surfaces are clean, dry, and free of dust and grease
- Apply SOUDAL ULTRA to one surface, and join parts together
- Press materials together for 60 to 120 minutes
- Do not load bonded parts for first 1.5 hours
- Final strength will be achieved after 24 hours
- To clean, use SOUDAL SWIPEX
- Shelf life is 12 months.
- Keep in unopened packaging in a cool and dry storage place at temperatures between 5 to 25 degrees Celsius
Storing after opening
- Soudal Ultra Adhesive has been tested to last more than 1 month (around 2 months) after opening in Singapore.
- After using, screw cap on tightly and store in a cool, dry place.
- To extend life, unscrew cap every 2 weeks and extrude and discard material from nozzle to prevent it from hardening and jamming tube.